The Personal Injury Alliance (PIA Law) law firms, McLeish Orlando, Oatley Vigmond and Thomson Rogers and the Ontario Brain Injury Association (OBIA) are co-hosting the 2022 Back to School Conference. This year’s conference is titled, “Resilient Rehabilitation in a Virtual Age”. In addition to the conference, the Awards of Excellence in Brain Injury Rehabilitation will be presented in collaboration with the OBIA.
This conference will be of special interest to health care professionals who treat, advise and advocate on behalf of the brain injury community.
TIME: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Registration – 7:30 a.m.)
Cocktail reception to follow immediately after the conference.
Early Bird: $175 (until August 1st)
Regular Cost: $225
Registration cost includes conference binder, breakfast buffet, lunch and cocktail reception.
All proceeds from this conference will be donated to the Ontario Brain Injury Association.
Arcadian Court – 401 Bay Street, Simpson Tower, 8th Floor, Toronto. View Google Map
At this time, the following speakers have been confirmed:
- Dr. David Corey, CEO, Brain Scan Diagnostics
- Laurie Davis, Executive Director, Ontario Rehab Alliance
- Dr. Jeremy Frank, Psychologist, Dr. Jeremy Frank and Associates
- Tonya Flaming, Case Manager, FunctionAbility
- Caron Gan, Registered Psychotherapist, Certified Clinical Traumatologist and a Registered Marriage and Family Therapist, Holland Bloorview
- Gila Karp, Owner/Physiotherapist, NeuroActive Physiotherapy
- Justin Kline, CEO/Founder, Anchor Rehabilitation Support Services
- Laura MacPhee, Occupational Therapist, Rehab Results
- Leanne Shapiro, Speech-Language Pathologist, FunctionAbility
- Meg Soper, Motivational Humorist Speaker
- Dr. Irina Valentin, Psychologist/Neuropsychologist, Wings Neuro Rehab
- Kathy Wlodarczyk, Registered Psychotherapist, Niagara Health & Two Doves Psychotherapy