On September 23, 2021, the Ontario Brain Injury Association (OBIA) in collaboration with the Personal Injury Alliance (PIA Law) presented the 2021 Awards of Excellence in Brain Injury Rehabilitation to those who consistently provide exceptional service to the brain injury community. Congratulations to this year’s recipients.
The five award category recipients are as follows:
- Hospital Social Worker of the Year – Gail Clement, Toronto Rehabilitation Institute
- Case Manager of the Year – Mary Anderson, KIDS Community Health Service
- Health Care Provider of the Year – Alana MacIntyre, Insight Rehabilitation
- Community Brain Injury Association of the Year – Brain Injury Association of Waterloo-Wellington AND Brain Injury Society of Toronto
- Rehabilitation Company of the Year – Wright Rehab