What Does it Mean to be a Sponsor?
Sponsors play an important role in the success of OBIA initiatives.
There are many areas that you can make a difference from providing equipment or funding. Benefits of Giving: Benefits vary depending on the amount of contribution.
- Recognition as an OBIA sponsor with prominent display of organization identity and/or logo in all OBIA promotional materials and media relations
- Link on OBIA website with organization’s name and/or logo & Naming/advertising opportunities on quarterly newsletters
- Exhibition and distribution of organization literature at OBIA events
- Reserved seating at OBIA events
Ready to Become a Sponsor?
- Provincial ABI Conference
- Mix & Mingle
- Webinars and Podcasts
- Corporate Champions Program
If you are interested in sponsoring or partnering with OBIA, please contact Terry Bartol at the OBIA office for details.
Ontario Brain Injury Association
PO Box 2338, St. Catharines, ON L2R 7R9
Phone: (905) 641-8877 ext. 234
Toll Free: 1 855 642-8877
Fax: (905) 641-0323