MRI Appointments, OBIA & the Brain Injury Association Peel-Halton Present: Brain Injury Diagnostics: What’s new and what you need to know. Confirmed Speakers: Mild to moderate brain injury and Diagnostic Imaging with new advanced MRI sequences and SPECT. Structure meets function to provide a new perspective. Dr. Yin-Hui Siow, Radiologist and Director of...
- Free sample pack of Generic Levitra
- Non prescription Vardenafil
- Buy Cialis Super ForceOrder Generic Generic Sildenafil Citrate Online
- Buy Sildenafil Citrate Super Force
- Sale Viagra without prescription
- order Tablets online Levitra usa
- Lowest Price Viagra
- with prescription Levitra
- Sale Levitra online pills great britain
- Cheap Levitra drugs canada
At OBIA we develop, provide and disseminate information and educational tools that define, discuss and describe all aspects of acquired brain injury. At OBIA it is also our...Read More
Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) is damage to the brain that occurs after birth from a traumatic or non-traumatic event. ABI is not related to a congenital disorder or a degenerative disease, such as Alzheimer’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis or Parkinson’s Disease. Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) is damage to the brain caused by a traumatic event such as, a blow to...
ST.CATHARINES: Do you text when you drive? Here’s a simple message: “D.O.N.T.”: Drive Only Never Text Distracted driving is not only a significant contributor to deaths on Ontario roadways, but driving while texting or talking on a cell phone can also lead to disability including traumatic brain injury. Accordingly, the Ontario Brain Injury...