Bartimaeus Celebrates 25th Anniversary with a gift to OBIA Bartimaeus, their Service Directors and Rehabilitation Support Workers, in celebration of their 25th Anniversary generously donated $25,000.00 to the Ontario Brain Injury Association to assist them with their continued quest to Inspire Hope and Enhance Lives to individuals after Brain...
- Free sample pack of Generic Levitra
- Non prescription Vardenafil
- Buy Cialis Super Forcebuy uk Drugs online Levitra
- Non prescription Generic Viagra usa
- order Pharmacy online Levitra
- buy Levitra echeck canada
- Buy Generic Viagra without prescription usa
- Sale Sildenafil Citrate without prescription
- order Drugs Levitra online usa
- Non prescription Viagra canada
At OBIA we develop, provide and disseminate information and educational tools that define, discuss and describe all aspects of acquired brain injury. At OBIA it is also our...Read More
The Ontario Brain Injury Association (OBIA) has been asked to participate in the distribution of $5,000.00 annually from a fund created by Headway Homes (Niagara) Inc. to enhance the lives of people in a slow to recover state following a Brain Injury. The conditions of the fund are as follows: The person is an individual medically diagnosed as slow-to-recover...
Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) is damage to the brain that occurs after birth from a traumatic or non-traumatic event. ABI is not related to a congenital disorder or a degenerative disease, such as Alzheimer’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis or Parkinson’s Disease. Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) is damage to the brain caused by a traumatic event such as, a blow to...