AssessMed, in conjunction with the Ontario Brain Injury Association (OBIA) will be presenting the conference: Neuropsychological Validity Testing on Friday, September 19th, 2014 at the Holiday Inn Express – Yorkdale (Dufferin and the 401), Toronto, ON. This conference features expert witnesses, plaintiff and defense counsel and former NHL players as...
- Free sample pack of Generic Levitra
- Non prescription Vardenafil
- Buy Cialis Super ForceOrder Generic Generic Sildenafil Citrate Online
- Buy Sildenafil Citrate Super Force
- Sale Viagra without prescription
- order Tablets online Levitra usa
- Lowest Price Viagra
- with prescription Levitra
- Sale Levitra online pills great britain
- Cheap Levitra drugs canada
At OBIA we develop, provide and disseminate information and educational tools that define, discuss and describe all aspects of acquired brain injury. At OBIA it is also our...Read More
Thomson, Rogers is proud to present, in collaboration with the Ontario Brain Injury Association, the 2014 Back to School Conference. The conference will take place on Thursday, September 11, 2014, at the Four Seasons Hotel in Toronto. This year’s theme is “Emerging Technology & Its Impact on Rehabilitation”. Over the past decade there has...
Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) is damage to the brain that occurs after birth from a traumatic or non-traumatic event. ABI is not related to a congenital disorder or a degenerative disease, such as Alzheimer’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis or Parkinson’s Disease. Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) is damage to the brain caused by a traumatic event such as, a blow to...